Mysql Support

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Mon Apr 28 15:37:18 CEST 2003

Hello list,
	Ok, I have installed and ran Nagios with the db support (MySQL)
for a while now, and it seems to work ok.  I do have trouble with the
extended info (I compiled in support for everything).   I'm debating
whether or not to keep the DB support, I like the db support but I would
like to here pros, cons, praises, and complaints from others on the
issue.  I would also like to know ow to use the extended info portion.

On the extended info part.  I have a text config file for it, but the db
doesn't load it, so I actually went in and made a record by hand, but it
still doesn't show up within nagios.  So in short, has anyone used this
and got it working and if so, How?

Thanks!!

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator CNI