How to dial-up with netsaint??

SeonKyu Park carrot at elim.net
Mon Apr 28 05:34:32 CEST 2003

Hi netsaint users.~~

I have netsaint configured to monitor 30 web servers,

I installed a modem on the netsaint machine.

I would like to have netsaint dial out if web server is down.

Did any of you do that?

If yes, do you have a doc somewhere that explains the procedure?

Or, are there any plugins for checking accessiabilty to dail-up modems?

Thank you for reading this.