[newsletters] RE: Event Handlers

Andy andy at droidmcse.com
Sat Apr 26 16:21:33 CEST 2003

Beyond NS Client. I'm using NS Client also.  But for example, if the NS
client dies for some reason, I have an event handler that goes out and
restarts it.  Or if a web server dies I launch a script to restart the
web server.  In particular, the web server can't be fixed by setting the
service recovery options.  This is where the service hangs and needs to
be killed forcibly and then restarted.