Limitation for RedHat 8.0?

Lennard Bakker bakkerl at lamp.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 25 22:50:44 CEST 2003

Hi Peter,

My /etc/ld.so.conf is:
[root at peitha root]# cat /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/lib/
/usr/local/include/freetype2/
/usr/local/lib
/usr/local
/usr/kerberos/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib/qt-3.0.5/lib
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql
/usr/include/openssl

I did a source install of mysql, so i have a different path for the
libs.

The options i used to configure nagios:
./configure  --prefix=/home/nagios --with-mysql-xdata
--with-mysql-downtime --with-mysql-comments --with-mysql-status
--with-mysql-retention --with-mysql-extinfo
--with-mysql-inc=/usr/local/mysql/include

So if you can see, the include path in different than the path in
ldconfig. Maybe the path need also be given to compile nagios source.

Kind regards,

Lennard Bakker