Limitation for RedHat 8.0?

Peter Sauer peter at echtsauer.net
Fri Apr 25 21:15:21 CEST 2003

Hi Lennard,

you wrote you've installed Nagios from source with mysql on Redhat 8.0.
Everytime I try to configure --with-mysql-xdata I get the error that
the mysql-library could not be found. I've installed the mysql,
mysql-server and mysql-devel rpm's and the libmysqlclient.so.10 is found
by ldconfig -v.
Please tell me how you have configured Nagios.

Kind regards, Peter