AW: NSCLIENT "Malformed request or internal error. Check EventLog:Non e&2&1"

Schindewolf, Stefan, Infraserv-Hoechst/DE Stefan.Schindewolf at Infraserv.com
Fri Apr 25 09:22:32 CEST 2003

Thanks.

That seems to have worked. I am now receiving some data. But the values are
somewhat "low" (about 1-10% load).
FYI: The counters were available before. I used them to "customize" a memory
check, because the NSCLIENT memory check claimed the server had 0 MB RAM .
Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards
Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Scholten, Thomas [mailto:ThomasScholten at schmuecker.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. April 2003 12:08
An: 'Schindewolf, Stefan, Infraserv-Hoechst/DE';
'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Betreff: AW: [Nagios-users] NSCLIENT "Malformed request or internal
error. Check EventLog:Non e&2&1"

Hello Stefan,

i just solved this error by using the lodctr Tool. May be lodctr
c:\winnt\system32\infoctrs.ini could help to restore the counters. For
sanity you should check before with the perfmon Tool if the Processor
Counters are avaiable. In this case check the mails of Sandro Vaz who has
posted some more hints in this list.

hope it helps

Thomas