check_ftp gives a critical w/ shorter than warning

Nicholas Bernstein nick at docmagic.com
Fri Apr 25 01:29:51 CEST 2003

I get critical errors if it takes longer than 10 seconds to check. This
doesn't make sense to me. I've got the timeout at forty - and the
warning is at 15 - I'm confused. Giving an error at ten seconds doesn't
make any sense to me. If anyone can explain it to me, I would be much
appreciative.

Thanks!!

# 'check_ftp' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_ftp
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ftp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 15 -c 25
-t 40
        }