Is nagat worth using?

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Thu Apr 24 14:21:59 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I've got a pretty good nagios setup running and in production.  I now
need to share it with my network admin and possibly future IT
employees.  I set the server up manually editing the scripts by hand.
This is fine for me but I really don't want other people using my
production box to learn the scripts.

So, my question is, is the Nagat web interface worth setting up and
using?  Will it do everything that you can do with manual script
editing?  Can someone add new Hosts and services with it?

thanks,

--
Jeff McKeon <jsm at inpro.net>