Check_disk_smb problem

Steve Dussaux stevox2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 12:05:16 CEST 2003

I've spotted some problems in check_disk_smb 1.8 (the last version).
When you use percentage for thresolds, I think there is an error in the perl script.

When I use check_disk_smb it reports the percentage free of the samba service.
Then I specify WARNING (20% free) and CRITICAL (10% free) thresolds :

- First the script tells me to specify a WARNING thresold < CRITICAL thresold.
I don't understand the WARN thresold sould be > CRIT thresold for free space.

- Second, I try to change the test in the perl script, and then I have this result
>> CRITICAL: Only 46.1G (29%) free on \\PYRBU04\install
after running this command
>> ./check_disk_smb -H PYRBU04 -s install ..... -w 20 -c 10

Have I missed something ?

Steve