multiple addresses

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 24 07:20:51 CEST 2003

Yeah, I just realized that even though technically anything could be
there, nothing out-of-the-box would know how to use it, but would be
nice if it either:
1)  The plugins all knew how to deal with multiple addy's
2)  Multiple macros - $HOSTADDRESS$ $HOSTADDRESS2$... $HOSTADDRESSN$

Dan

--
Daniel Wittenberg <daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu>
The University of Iowa