Apan Graph (Showing Improper Bandwidth Utilization)

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Apr 23 14:54:44 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am facing problem in Bandwidth Utilization Plot using APAN.
The graphs are showing that correct, but after the 24 hour graph the Y axis changes from some 3.0 K to 10 M i.e. from 3 KBps to 10 MBps because the link is itself 64Kbps, which is impossible and it means that it is displaying wrong values. Have anyone faced the same problem earlier. Can anyone look into this probelm. I am trying to solve this problem and if I get the solution then I will inform in the mailing list. But if someone else have the solution then pls mail me. Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,

Atul Shrivastava