passive check - check_command

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 23 18:50:18 CEST 2003

I was setting up v1.0 that I've been running for awhile to accept some
data from another program via passive check, but what didn't make sense
to me was that it wants a check_command.  Since data is coming from
another program, I don't have a check_command, so how do I define a null
check_command, or is there another way to accept the passive check data?

Dan