NSClient

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Wed Apr 23 15:28:17 CEST 2003

Dear All,

On the subject of Nsclient and monitoring Windows servers I was wondering
if anybody has got Nsclient monitoring Windows 2000 SP3 performance
monitors reliably. We are using Nagios V1.0 and Plugins 1.3.0.

If anybody is then please let me know - then I can assume I am doing
something wrong.

I accept that you can install other SNMP counters etc, but I am trying to
make network monitoring as easy as possible - with as fewer clients
installed on servers. I have included a sample check command below.

I'd be greateful of any help !!

Thanks

Matthew

define command{
        command_name    check_nt_pagingfile
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v
COUNTER -l "\\Paging File(_Total)\\% Usage","Paging file usage is %.2f %%"
-w 70 -c 80
        }