Nagios-users digest, Vol 1 #1431 - 25 msgs

Robert Wagner Robert.Wagner at wausaubenefits.com
Tue Apr 22 14:39:25 CEST 2003

The most important thing to check is the 'Nagios CGI URL' path. That is
really what NTray uses to collect information.

An example for this would be: http://monitorserver/nagios/cgi-bin

The 'No extended status available' message is normal, unfortunately. That
will eventually show what problems exist that Nagios is reporting, but
that feature is not yet suppported. (by Nagios or NTray)

                    Rob Wagner, NTray Guy!

I've configured NTray, but I still see the unknown icon. Rolling over
NTray displays Status: no extended status available at this time. What
am I missing?

=20

Thanks,

=20

David Gitman

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above; may
be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return it to Robert Wagner and delete the message from
your computer system.