qpage

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Tue Apr 22 13:52:41 CEST 2003

Rus,

Thanks again.  The debug mode worked and it was a permissions thing.  I
had to change the permissions on /var/spool/qpage and the modem to owner
daemon.  I might recompile with a user "qpage" or something like that
since other software might use the "daemon" user and thus would have
permissions to stuff only qpage should.

In any event, qpage works now.  Now I just have to integrate it into
nagios alerts.

thanks again for the help!

Jeff