APAN

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at datavis.se
Thu Apr 17 07:47:32 CEST 2003

1) Yes, all these are required. I use to st all required params in my
templates and the re-set them in the object-definitions if I want
another value.

2) Apan does not work with NRPE, but Im working on a major rewriting of
Apan. In the new version I will try to make it able to be fed with data
from NRPE or other passive checks. The new version will also have a
format on the config file(s) that looks more like Nagios (probably even
templates)

/FredrikW