Unpredictable services times (possible solution found)

Michael Durket durket at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 01:54:14 CEST 2003

I may have found a solution to the service scheduler lockups
I was experiencing. In an effort to minimize the load on the
monitoring system, I had increased the service reaper
frequency value to 60 seconds from the original default
value.

Changing it back to its default value corrected the problem
I was having.

My thanks go out to all the nagios users on this list who
offered so many helpful suggestions and replied to my
message.

Michael Durket