command.cmd / cgis

Frank Gadot frank.gadot at epscorp.com
Wed Apr 16 00:52:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I did recompile the gd library, libjpeg and libpng (both with devel
package), and then recompiled nagios. I still cannot run any "shutdown"
script because of this :

Error: Could not open command file '/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd'
for update!

+ my CGI problems now (for status map for example):

root at nagios:/usr/local/nagios/sbin> ./statusmap.cgi host=all
./statusmap.cgi: error while loading shared libraries: libgd.so.2:

anyone has an idea ?
thank you