GD 2.0.12

ramog ramog at starcalif.com
Tue Apr 15 00:32:57 CEST 2003

Hi,
I got my Nagios 1.0 monitoring software installed (without gd library) and is already up and running in my Red Hat Linux 8.0 system but three (3) monitoring and reporting utilities ( status map, trends and alert histogram ) still does'nt display anything because it needs gd library installed on the system.
I just downloaded the gd 2.0.12, compiled and installed it on the system but the above utilities still does'nt work.. Do you think I need to re-install nagios after installing the gd library? If not, can somebody point me what I'm missing...

Thanks,

RFA
Sys Admin