Netbotz plugin.

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Mon Apr 14 22:49:27 CEST 2003

Ok finished up the plugin to check stuff from netbotz.  I can currently
pretty much get anything from them.  I have built in an easy interface
to get the temp, humidity, airflow, doorajar, and uptime from them (just
but the numerical OID's in the script) but it will take any numerical
OID as an argument.  One thing I was wondering is if anyone knows what
kind of license is on the Netbotz MIB, I was going to add an argument
that would create the MIB that way you didn't have to download separate.
I havn't found anything on the site yet.

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator, CNI
580-272-2707