Netbotz.

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Sat Apr 12 00:45:18 CEST 2003

Alright, I took your advice here, and used Net:SNMP to write a plugin,
its not done but I have it returning the TEMP and Uptime, I'll look up
the OIDs for other stuff and add them in.  If anyone wants the code let
me know.  I tried to follow the Plugin guidelines so far, I will send it
the the plugin developers as contrib. when I finally finish.

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator, CNI
580-272-2707