gnokii

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at datavis.se
Thu Apr 10 08:44:30 CEST 2003

A have written a sms-server for gammu. It consists of a deamon that
scans an outbox for messages at regular times and a sender-program that
does name/number/number-group lookups in a adressbook and puts the
message in the outbox.
I have also a Nagios-plugin that reports some basic parameters from the
phone (charger/battery powered, battery-level and network-level).

I'm currently working on expanding the sms-server so you also can send
SMS to it, but I can post the current version on the web for you..

/FredrikW