gnokii

Eduardo Leitão eduardoleitao at interacesso.pt
Wed Apr 9 11:14:03 CEST 2003

Hi
How do you configure the aplication to send sms, what i want to know is
where i put the parameters of my message center and country setting, in
my case the settings of Portugal.

I think there is two ways to send a sms:
	- send by modem
	- or you contact a nessage center
I'm right or i have not understand

Best regards