need nsca help!

sentono lovely sentono at postmaster.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 12:29:19 CEST 2003

hi guys,

please tell me if you guys have success to configure nagios + nsca addon could you please give me  suggest or tutor that can tell me detailed how to configure nsca addon for check service between 2 host or more

any suggest would be appreciate
thanks

Sentono
--
The island of Gotland belongs to which country?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=183