openssl

Eduardo Leitão eduardoleitao at interacesso.pt
Thu Apr 3 19:09:33 CEST 2003

Hi

After i do the reconfiguration:

	./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-nagios-user=nagios
--with-nagios-group=nagios --with-openssl=/usr/include/openssl (or
/usr/include)

it find Open SSL propperly but i keep saw the message "check_http:
invalid option - SSL is not available" When i check https

Is something missing and i don't know what. Can someone help me????????

Best regards
Eduardo Leitão