CHECK_SNMP help and syntax (Subhendu Ghosh)

NOC at eiiecomm.com NOC at eiiecomm.com
Wed Apr 2 22:38:12 CEST 2003

Subhenda,
Can you help me a little. I have been trying to set up check_proc to check
ipsec. I had to make an entry in checkcommands.cfg because it didn't exist
before. I am not sure what the command line should look like for this
command.

Here is what I entered:

# 'check_procs' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_ipsec
        command_line    $USER1$/check_procs -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w $ARG1$ -c
$ARG2$ -a $ARG3$ -C $ARG4$
        }

You help would be appreciated.

Mike