Escalations Help

Joseph Hardeman jhardeman at localweb.com
Wed Apr 2 22:23:09 CEST 2003

Greetings everyone,

I am having a problem with the escalations.  I am trying to get only 2 critical notifications sent out and then I want the Recovered notification to be sent out.

I read the Escalations documentation and I can limit the notifications to 2 for a critical, but for what ever reason I am unable to get the "Green" email to be sent out.  I have setup two contacts, one which receives Unknown and Critical notifications and another who I wanted only to receive Recovery notifications.  The first works with no problem, but the second doesn't get notified.  I even setup the  notification escalation file, one section for hosts and one for services, tried the seperately.  With two entries, one for the first two notifications going to the first contact_group and then every other notification from 3 to 288 going to the recovery contact_group.  But the recovery group never got them.

Any suggestions?  I can send you the different exerpts to see if you can help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

Joseph Hardeman
Hosting Administrator
1-800-525-0031 x114
919-544-4101 x114