(no subject)

Dene Ulmschneider dene at ulmschneiders.com
Wed Apr 2 03:57:41 CEST 2003

Hello All-

I am getting the following errors while trying to configure Nagios using
Nagat. I know how to configure Nagios vi an editor but would like some of
our Windows admins to be able to easily add, hosts, services, etc.

~~~~snip-it~~~~
Warning: fopen("/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagatcfg.dat", "w") - Permission
denied in /var/www/html/nagat/plugin_default.inc on line 98

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/nagat/plugin_default.inc on line 99

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/nagat/plugin_default.inc on line 100

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/nagat/plugin_default.inc:98) in
/var/www/html/nagat/nagioscfg.php on line 63
~~~~end snip-it~~~~

These errors are returned to the web browser when I try to import the .cfg
files. Can anyone assist in resolving this issue? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks-

Dene Ulmschneider
content by Data Techie, and is believed to be clean.
Data Techie... always there to protect you!
http://www.datatechie.com