problem in imagepak-bernhard

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:42:04 CEST 2002

Hi! Thanks for a great project. By the way, how should
"nagios" be pronounced? I have a couple of questions, and
I think I found a problem.

First, the problem. In the imagepak-bernhard, there are
images for the Aironet 350 series 802.11b equipment. But
the gd2 image for the 2d status map is really a tar archive
containing all the images except the actual airo350.gd2 file:

[nagios at betty tmp]$ file imagepak-bernhard/airo350.gd2
imagepak-bernhard/airo350.gd2: GNU tar archive

Hopefully whoever provided this imagepak could fix this.
I also am curious how to get rid of the white background in
the bernhard images. Do the images in the base-imagepak have
a transparent background, or are they cut out exactly? I am
wanting to make some custom images, for example a globe image
to represent our Internet uplink.