Specifiying an contact method for winpopup mes sages

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Fri Sep 27 03:43:06 CEST 2002

Yes, I am currently using the pager variable to store the machine name :)
This is fine until I implement the paging side!

I can create a command that has the machine/user-names hard coded, but I'd
like to have the machine/user names contained within the contact
definitions (and not loose the OO structure!)

Is there something funky I can do with USERx args?

TIA,
GV

p.s. yes, i've ensured that the nagios user names are sync'ed with our
QUT/Local Domain user names so my users won't get confuzzeded :)