clear availability reports

Freddy Frouin freddy.frouin at fluxus.net
Wed Sep 25 13:51:59 CEST 2002

more detail about my note, if you want to delete all the past archive
and the current day archive, look at the following variables in the
nagions main configuration file to delete the appropriate files:

-> Current Day log

# LOG FILE
# This is the main log file where service and host events are logged
# for historical purposes.  This should be the first option specified
# in the config file!!!

log_file=/nagios/var/nagios.log

-> Past log

# LOG ARCHIVE PATH
# This is the directory where archived (rotated) log files should be
# placed (assuming you've chosen to do log rotation).

log_archive_path=/nagios/var/archives

Freddy.