Perf pb with nagios 1.0b6

CAPELLARI E InfoEdpEtcRes Eric.Capellari at socgen.com
Tue Sep 24 16:09:17 CEST 2002

Hi,

Recently, I migrate my Nagios 1.0b4 to the newest 1.0b6 with performance
logging.

 In my configuration, I have a script to check web services with curl. The
output of this script is like : 'HTTP_RC = 200 Response Time = 0.254 s |
0.254'. I, also, have in may nagios.cfg the folowing lines :

xpdfile_service_perfdata_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/serviceperf.log

xpdfile_service_perfdata_template=$HOSTNAME$ $SERVICEDESC$ $TIMET$
$PERFDATA$

In 1.0b4 version, it's work perfectly ... I have all the perf data in my
file. But, since I migrate to 1.0b6,  the file do'esn't receive anymor
information. If I delete it, Nagios doesn't recreate it !

Is-it a new parameter or is-it a bug ?

Eric CAPELLARI

A french user of Nagios.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

				********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.