The smart Citrix check plugin

Bas Rijniersce bas at brijn.nu
Tue Sep 24 11:42:27 CEST 2002

Hi,

I exchanged some mail over the list about checking citrix. I think it was
Tom dB who replied with a ported Netsaint script (writen in Perl) to check
published apps. I searched the archives but couldn't find this script. Could
someone point me to it (or mailif off-list)?

We are running Metaframe XP FR2, I think there is a bug in unpatched version
with published apps, at least we just run into that bug yesterday while
configuring a Packeteer packetshaper

Bas