Service Problem Misrepresentation

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Sat Sep 21 10:19:02 CEST 2002

Yes thats the problem which i was experiencing and i got the solution also
from nagios community.
Whenever you start your nagios daemon . Just make sure there are no nagios
processes running at present.
ie. kill all the nagios processes after stopping nagios daemon and then
start the nagios daemon again.
This should hopefully solve ur problem
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've recently upgraded to Nagios 1.06b and I've been experiencing
> problems with the Service Problems section. It appears that in the
> "Service Detail, everything seems to be accounted for correctly, but in
> the Service Problems, its displaying old problems that have been
> resolved. It appears as if they were never updated after having been
> fully checked. Is anyone experiencing this? Thanks a lot!
>
> Jeff Bilder
>
> Network Manager
>
> deCODE Genetics, INC
>
> electro at subpar.net