Error in service notification

Nora Bernhard nora.bernhard at avl.com
Wed Sep 18 15:44:38 CEST 2002

Hi all :)

I get the following error:

[1032340786] SERVICE NOTIFICATION:
nora;lnxc42;PING;UNKNOWN;notify-by-email;check_ping: %s: Warning
threshold must be integer or percentage!

But in my checkcommands.cfg the command definition (preconfigured!)
looks as follows:

define command{
        command_name    check-host-alive
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w
3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -p 1

There is no option -s anywhere. I also tried the above directly from the
shell and it worked fine without any errors.
Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

--
Nora Bernhard