Cygwin and nrpe

Jamie jamie at bclnz.net
Tue Sep 17 10:32:14 CEST 2002

Well,

On a social note, I imagine the last thing that it means is "..this is, hmm,
stupid..".

Following up on the reminder about the prior email, can i aks (no it's not a
spelling mistake. it's local pronoun-ciation) you'se (ditto) a question?

Anyone have any thoughts on *my previous mail* (nagios - NAG the Internet
Operating System):

additional information in notifications...

why the............does it chop the end off?

Recap:
sends mail. the info at the end. not there....

Why the RTA problems?

If you have [a clue],[a witty suggestion],[no idea] then please send
thoughts, comments etc.

Anyway,

Please allow me to introduce myself........... (Generally attributed to Mick
Jagger - Rolling Stones ecetera)

New Zealand. 100% Pure.

Personally, Dubya doin' WAR is uncool.

OK?

Open Source is basically the future.

Fellow engineers,

Welcome.

I think the basic principle is trust.

Can I trust you all?

Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyway.

Nagios/Netsaint, call it what you will.......

Right!

I hope this email finds you well.

I hope I haven't introduced a unwanted element in the community.

Cheers

Jamie.