Cygwin and nrpe

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Sep 16 23:39:00 CEST 2002

I wouldn't say it's stupid at all.  It's always interesting to see the
creative juices flowing, provided they don't wash you out to sea.  ;)

Now that you are able to compile/run nrpe under cygwin, I'd be curious to
know if there are any (open source/freeware/shareware) utils which act as a
'wrapper' for programs, letting you run them as a service, in a sort of
bare-bones, hackneyed way.

Just adding my own juices to the punch mix....

jc