Listing of actual logged in users

Thomas tguthmann at cvf.fr
Mon Sep 16 13:20:32 CEST 2002

Hi,

There is a plugin in nagiosplug 1.3b1 which is check_users (ouah ;), it
will do the trick if you modify some C code.
Check the var. "input_buffer" do a copy of this variable (buffer) and
then put it in returned string
You have to modify the while loop a bit (line 86 to 99) and the line 121...

Good luck :)
Thomas

PS: Got no more time to help you otherwise I would do the patch

# 'check_local_users' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_local_users
        command_line    $USER1$/check_users -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
        }