urlize usage

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Fri Sep 13 18:35:24 CEST 2002

Try changing the command_line to:

command_line    $USER1$/urlize "/nagios/cgi-bin/traceroute.cgi?$HOSTADDRESS$" "check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 150,25% -c 1000,50% -p 5"

All I did was put quotes around the two arguments to urlize and changed
the colons to commas for the warning/critical levels. I know commas
work, I don't know about the colons.

-Russell

Rusch, Daniel wrote:

>All
>
>I have defined the following command:
>
># 'check_ping_local_urlized' command definition
>define command{
>        command_name    check_ping_local_urlized
>        command_line    $USER1$/urlize
>/nagios/cgi-bin/traceroute.cgi?$HOSTADDRESS$ check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w
>150:25% -c 1000:50% -p 5
>        }
>
>If I run it from the command line (replacing HOSADDRESS of course) it works,
>but from nagios I get an error: Problem no data recieived from host.
>
>Any thoughs.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Daniel

Russell Scibetti