Cgi Authentication

morgan shnikees at shnikees.com
Thu Sep 12 19:02:51 CEST 2002

Morning Everyone,

I'm haveing a problem with user authentication, I want people to be able
use the "guest" account without having to login, I'm able to to log in as
myself but everyone a "guest" tries to connect it it still asks for a
password.

Here is a sample if the cgi.cfg file please let me know if this is the
wrong format.

# GLOBAL HOST/SERVICE VIEW ACCESS
# These two options are comma-delimited lists of all usernames that
# can view information for all hosts and services that are being
# monitored.  By default, users can only view information
# for hosts or services that they are contacts for (unless you
# you choose to not use authorization). You may use an asterisk (*)
# to authorize any user who has authenticated to the web server.

authorized_for_all_services=guest,morgan,scott,wayne.jeffers
authorized_for_all_hosts=guest,morgan,scott,wayne.jeffers

Thanks
Morgan