AW: AW: Query!!!!

Joerg.Lutz at lycos-europe.com Joerg.Lutz at lycos-europe.com
Thu Sep 12 16:22:56 CEST 2002

That's not exactly what I meant. Is there another 'main' nagios process
running? I know that nagios forks processes to do the checking. It's a
little tricky to find those additional main processes. You have to check the
TIME field in the output of 'ps -ef | grep nagios' and look for processes
with values greater than 0:00.01 or something like that. Is there another
processes which runs for a while already? If yes, that might be the reason
for the described behaviour.