Another Question...

Glauber Herbert glauber_mcp at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:03:51 CEST 2002

Thankx...
And now I have another question...
When I try to access per example, HOST DETAIL and others, I get this
message:

Whoops!

Error: Could not open CGI config file '/usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg' for
reading!

Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error:

Make sure you've installed a CGI config file in its proper location. See the
error message about for details on where the CGI is expecting to find the
configuration file. A sample CGI configuration file (named cgi.cfg) can be
found in the sample-config/ subdirectory of the Nagios source code
distribution.
Make sure the user your web server is running as has permission to read the
CGI config file.

Make sure you read the documentation on installing and configuring Nagios
thoroughly before continuing. If all else fails, try sending a message to
one of the mailing lists. More information can be found at
http://www.nagios.org.