Update NSClient Service Name Tips

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Wed Sep 11 16:54:56 CEST 2002

Further info.  The idea of using the executable name doesn't always work (it
will on 90%+ of the services), take the "World Wide Publishing Service" for
example. It's executable is inetinfo, but the service name is W3svc.

I just noticed that under My Computer/Manage/Services  Find the service you
want, select it, and then view it's properties. Notice that the first item
is "Service Name"  bingo that's what we want.

Of course if you can use the free tool then this is all mute, but those of
us who can't this should get the info you need.

Sincerely,

Daniel G. Rusch