Nagios and SSL

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Tue Sep 10 16:36:40 CEST 2002

> How do I go about wrapping all Nagios pages with SSL using apache?

Scott, this is _way_ outside the scope of this mailing list.

Go get mod_ssl and openssl for your platform, and read the mod_ssl
documentation -- it's quite straight forward upon reading the installation
document there.

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe