SV: Nagios vs. .NET's MOM

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Tue Sep 10 04:19:27 CEST 2002

Thanks for the comments, and yes, the pricing is appalling:

Approx $220 PER PROCESSOR MONITORED - so if we want to monitor our 1000 lab
pcs... we start looking at 1/4 Million dollars AU... stuff that. I'm in for
the hard slog :")

Greg

Greg Vickers
Computer Systems Officer
Student Support and Systems
Teaching and Learning Support Systems, QUT
Kelvin Grove Campus, CRICOS No 00213J

Ph: 07 3864 8276 Fax: 07 3864 5425
Mob: 0416 001 674 SD: x6147