Limiting Views of hostsgroups in Web Interface

Ryan Casey ryan at ryancasey.net
Mon Sep 9 22:06:47 CEST 2002

Is it possible to restrict an authenticated user to only viewing
information for a particular hostgroup in the Web interface?  I saw the
"authorized_for_all_services" tag, and I'm wondering if there is a way
to limit a user to viewing info for just one hostgroup.

If it isn't possible, how hard do you think it would be to implement?
Or is this a better question for nagios-devel?

Thanks,
-Ryan Casey