Graphing the data ? (performance data + rrdtoo l)

atonns at mail.ivillage.com atonns at mail.ivillage.com
Mon Sep 9 18:23:59 CEST 2002

I am also interested in this functionality. I was going to use cricket in
parallel and have urlize create cross links from nagios to the appropriate
cricket graph. However, if I don't have to poll the servers twice (once for
availability, another for historical trending) that would be best.

--
"Computer science is as much about computers as
        astronomy is about telescopes" -- Edsger Dijkstra
Anthony Tonns, UNIX Administrator - atonns at mail.ivillage.com