starting Nagios via Webbrowser

Carroll, Jim P jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Sep 9 17:01:30 CEST 2002

I'll try to make this suggestion as gently as possible:

1) Don't make wholesale changes unless you're crystal clear on their impact
(ie, you've done these changes on another host and have proven that they
work)

2) Don't make changes without making backups of your config files

3) Use RCS/CVS for version control

Sometimes the SHK (School of Hard Knocks) is the best teacher....  *sigh*

jc