exclude a host in a hostgroup?

Don Badrak dbadrak at tco.census.gov
Fri Sep 6 21:16:53 CEST 2002

All,

Hi.  I've just recently started using Nagios.  It is really very full
featured.  I like what I see.

I've defined a host group with 30 hosts.  I have the same service check on
all of them, with the exception of one.  I want to exclude one service
check (the Lotus Notes port) from only one host in the host group.

Is that possible, without explicitly listing all the hosts in the group?
Like an "exclude_host_name" (or "exclude_hostgroup_name")?  Or any hacks
to do it?

Thanks.

Don
--
Don Badrak <dbadrak at census.gov>              301.763.5534 work
Telecommunications Office                    301.457.4438 fax