Question regarding remote service checks

Jamin jragle at unm.edu
Fri Sep 6 03:39:56 CEST 2002

Yipes.  Sounds like a difficult problem there.  The only thing I can think
of off hand is use webmin and make your own module to control what users
have access to in nagios via the ACLs.

BTW, anyone out there know if the NetSaint module for webmin is going to
get updated for nagios?  (I would hate to do the extra work of converting
it over to nagios if it has already been done.)

Nagios and webmin get along nicely.  =)  Now if I could only figure out
how to syncronize the user lists between the two apps.

-Jamin
 It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
 It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed.
 The hands acquire shaking.
 The shaking becomes a warning.
 It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. -Influenced by Dune